Major Activities of Jorhat Regional Centre of KKHSOU
In line with the objectives, the Jorhat Regional Centre of KKHSOU conducts the following activities:
Activities for Learners
- Organizing awareness programmes in selected Study Centers having potential for attracting more learners into the ambit of education.
- Providing necessary information to the learners in Study Centres under the jurisdiction of the Regional centre.
- Providing all necessary help during admission through Admission Helpdesk, set up at the office premise of the Regional Centre itself.
- Conducting Induction-Orientation programmes in each study centers through which the learners are informed about the important schedules of University activities.
- To ensure timely delivery of SLMs to the learners on time.
- To ensure timely receipt of registration cards and timely rectifications of matters related to admission, examination or any other matter.
Monthly Monitoring Reports of Jorhat Regional Centre of KKHSOU
|January 2018||February 2018||March 2018|
|April 2018||May 2018||July 2018|